Tuesday 11 December 2012

Launch of Christmas without Icing by Michelle Betham

I wanted to tell all my blog readers about a fabulous Christmas novella that I've been told about which sounds totally fabulous and I'm sure you'll agree that the cover is just gorgeous!  

 

The novella is called 'Christmas Without Icing' and I've asked the author Michelle Betham to tell me us all about it.
Jessie Collins has always wanted to visit Lapland. But this Christmas, more than any other, it’s also a place she feels she really needs to be as she tries to come to terms with a painful event in the past, and a future she really needs to start living.

Can a strange young man called Mikku, lights in the sky, and a magical little town in the Arctic Circle really help her find the strength she needs to move on?

A story of love and hope at Christmas - 'Christmas without Icing', a Lapland fairytale… 


Sounds fab doesn't it!  Can't wait to read it. 

Find out more about Michelle at her blog http://michellebethamwriter.blogspot.co.uk/

You can also follow Michelle on Twitter and "like" her facebook page too

To buy this novella via Amazon UK click here





No comments: